You have no items in your cart.
The Licensing and Syndication division of BioNews Services offers a subscription-based service to enable content providers to license specific types of content on a one-time or occasional basis.
This option is ideal for smaller media outlets, niche publishers, not for profits, marketing firms, bloggers, newsletter editors, academic and others to supplement and customize their products with select BNS columns, stories and other content.
Here’s how it works:
- Interested parties should complete the contact request form below. BNS will respond within 24 hours.
- After initial contact, the next step will be to register the potential licensee. A $250 non-refundable registration fee is required.
- Once the registration process is complete, licensees are required to sign a licensing agreement, which specifies the fees charged for different content categories – columns, stories, enterprise packages, etc. – and provides the access credentials to review and download the selected content.
- Licensees are charged for each individual content item purchase.
- There are no time limits to the registration validation and agreement terms, and no minimum or maximum to content purchases.
Please use the form below to express your interest in this service. A BNS representative will contact you within 24 hours and be able to guide all interested parties through our registration process.