You have no items in your cart.
The licensing and syndication division of BNS is designed to serve the news and information needs of digital, magazine, academic, medical, newspaper, mobile, broadcast, and other print and digital publications with a vested interest in covering rare diseases and using BNS content to drive audience and incremental advertising revenue.
Based on licensee needs, contractual agreements are crafted to stipulate the terms of access and rights to BNS content based on three different types of service. These service levels include:
- PREMIUM FULL ACCESS: Premium licensees have full access to all BNS content, including Special Report verticals and archives. The service is based on an annual agreement that specifies usage parameters and monthly fees.
- SPECIAL REPORTS: BNS produces quarterly reports covering a high-profile issue or ongoing news event in depth. Based on an annual contract, these quarterly reports are designed to build audience and drive incremental advertising. Stories, columns, graphics/charts, question-and-answers, profiles, expert advice segments, interactive features, and widgets are included in each report in a separate vertical and content is updated daily (Please see SPECIAL REPORTS segment for detailed information).
- SUBSCRIPTION ACCESS: BNS content can be licensed on a select product basis. This service requires licensees to register with BioNewsFeeds.com to set up an account and agree to the legal parameters governing content use. The agreement will specify rates and the licensee is given access to access stories, columns and other content on a as-needed basis (Please see SUBSCRIPTION ACCESS segment for detailed information).
Contracted BNS content in all service categories is priced to scale. Within the procedural and legal parameters specified above, BNS negotiates fees based on the prospective media’s audience size (circulation, digital metrics, social media reach, etc.) and ability to position BNS content to drive increased monetization and audience.
Each agreement includes these basic conditions:
- Licensed clients of BNS Syndication and Licensing can use the content specified in their agreement for use across all print, digital, and social media platforms operated by the client.
- Under no circumstances can the client reuse or resell BNS content to other media or outlets not specified in the contract.
- BNS requires all content be published with byline and tagline specifications, as detailed in the contract, crediting BNS.
- BNS is responsible for managing the legal oversight of all content uses covered in the contract. Our content is fully original, and BNS ensures and takes responsibility for licensing copyright-protected content, unless altered, edited, or otherwise revised by the client, as specified in the contract.
Use the form below to contact BNS. You will receive a reply within 24 hours.